5-14FT Sliding Barn Door Kit Heavy Duty Barn Door Hardware Antique Style for Single Doors Black Surface
Save up to 0% Save %
Original price $199.89 - Original price $313.95
$199.89 - $313.95
Current price $199.89
- Product Number: DGT2007BK
- Material: High-Quality Carbon Steel
- Color: Black
- Finish: Black
- Size: 4FT/48inch,5FT/60inch, 6FT/72inch,6.6FT/79inch, 8.2FT/98inch,9.8FT/118inch,13.2FT/159inch
- Multipack: Yes
- Thickness: 6 Millimeters
- Heavy-duty construction ensures safety: Material thickness up to 1/4 inch (6.3mm) Solid carbon steel (High Standard Q235), multiple high temperature fine electrostatic powder spraying process black frosted, corrosion protection, antirust, anti-scratch. 8.8 grade Self-tapping and roller bolt make our hardware kit can hold total 150 lbs of doors comfortably. The door Stopper has rubber covered, a good buffer effect, and reduces the noise. The hanger wheel surface is covered with nylon, and slides very quietly.
- Door weight capacity: 150lb Fit single Door Panels Approx Width: 18" each door Door Panel Approx Thickness: 1 3/8" - 1 3/4",
- Why choice bypass barn door hardware kit: Roller bearing is high purity bearing steel Gcr15, made of reinforced steel and electrophoretic, ring fixed structure and external dust cover, prevent steel ball from leaving the locus and oil leakage, keep roller lifetime lubricated; passed the test of opening-closing for 160000 times, wear-resisting, ensure the stability of the move and the wheel's fluency.
- Widely compatible: Upgraded one-piece single track bypass sliding barn door hardware is low ceiling design, only need 6 inch ceiling space from the top of the door to ceiling; wall-mounted is very easy to install, no tedious installation steps, no request wall to be twice the width of the opening, suitable for small home space, saves more space than a side pull door and traditional double track bypass kit, can help you finish the project more quickly and easily.
In case of emergency, the door can be opened by rotating the slot with the coin. The lock core is made of copper, which is durable and does not rust, while the lubricating oil keeps the lock core rotating smoothly.