Goldenwarm 5-13FT Big Wheel Heavy Duty Sliding Barn Door Hardware Kit Carbon Steel Flat Track System
Save up to 0% Save %
Original price $273.30 - Original price $313.95
$273.30 - $313.95
Current price $273.30
- Brand: Goldenwarm
- Product #：DGTOS032BK
- Material: High Quality Steel
- Door weight capacity: 220 lb
- Fit door panel thickness: 1 3/8 inch and 1 3/4 inch
- ONLY the hardware is for sale: DOOR NOT INCLUDED
Why choose us
- The Best Choice for Your House: This modern twist on the classic barn door not only saves space, it allows the ability to open up multiple rooms without the annoyance of a swinging door.
- Affordable & High Quality: Get super quality barn door hardware kit from us, All the barn door track and barn door roller have been inspected in factory before delivery, Also they have been Passed 100,000 times opening and closing test to ensure the barn door hardware kit you get will works fine. Get a barn door hardware kit with a manufacturer price, why not?
- Super Quality Raw Material: Barn door hardware kit are made of 1/4” thick carbon steel (Maximum load 220lbs). Barn door wheel are made of POM (Stronger than plastic or nylon). Barn door spacer is also made of carbon steel (More stable than other plastic spacer). The bolts and leg screws are 8.8 grade (Keep the barn door hardware system last for long). The surface is spray black powder coat (Anti-rust, Looks smooth).
- Simple and Easy to Install: Professional instruction and customer service team help you solve all installation problems in time. Save the cost of finding a Carpenter or decoration team.
Questions you may ask:
Q: How to ensure the stability and safety of the door?
2 * Door Stoppers: Two door stoppers slide along the rail and tighten down at any point to stop your door exactly where you want, and they’re cushioned by rubber caps for a quiet close.
1 * Floor Guide: A T-shaped floor guide is supplied (with anchors) to prevent the door from swinging out or up against the baseboard.
2 * Anti-jumpers: Those little round discs- go on top of the door and won't allow door to be lifted off rail unless they're turned.
Q: When do you need a headboard?
- If the studs don't line up with the pre-drilled holes in the rail.
- If there is a doorway trim.
And "door depth'' plus "trim depth'' is greater than 2''
Q: How much space do I need above the doorway?
A: You will need a minimum of 5" from the top of your door to the ceiling (or crown molding, if any) for this kit to fit correctly.
Q: How thick of a door will this kit work with?
A: There are solutions for any thickness of door! The bolts included for attaching the hangers to the door support a thickness range of 1 3/8" to 1 3/4", but this can be easily navigated by countersinking the bolt head into the back side of the door, or by picking up 4 longer bolts from your local hardware store. The other thing affected by a thicker door is the spacing needed between the door and wall (or baseboard/doorway trim). Plug in your door depth and trim depth below:
2''- door depth - trim depth
If your answer is 0 or greater, then you're fine. If your answer was negative, then that number is the extra spacing you need. This extra spacing is accomplished by bolting a header board to the studs, and then the rail to this header board.
All other necessary hardware is included in the pictures.