Cabinet Hinges Variable Overlay
- Variable Overlay Cabinet Hinges with Black Finish, Heavy-duty construction
- Two screws(Hole to Hole:2.17") hold the hinge surface mounted on the face of the cabinet. The three on the flat plate part are screwed into the backside of the door(Hole to Hole :0.98")
- Self Closing Action: will automatically pull door shut if you give them a gentle nudge and if you stop them at any point they will stay there.
- Variable overlay: The hinge attaches to the back of the cabinet door and will fit any thickness door,such as full overlay,half overlay
- All mount screws and soft round pads Included. The doors will open smoothly after you install the cabinet hardware hinges
Overlay Hinges, NOT Inset Hinges.(See Details in the Picture )
Make it clear which kind of product you really want can save your time.
- Frame Wing--attached to the frame
- Door Wing--attaches to the door
- Knuckle--connects the frame wing and door wing
- Pin--holds the hinge together