Goldenwarm 5-13ft Single Door Sliding Barn Door Hardware Track Kit Arrow Style for Solid Wood, Glass Doors Matt Black Finish (J Shape)
Save up to 0% Save %
Original price $194.29 - Original price $295.09
$194.29 - $295.09
Current price $194.29
- Brand: Goldenwarm
- Product #：DGTOS033BK
- Material: High Quality Steel
- Door weight capacity: 220 lb;
- Fit door panel thickness: 1 3/8 inch and 1 3/4 inch.
- ONLY the hardware is for sale: DOOR NOT INCLUDED
Why choose us
- High Quality Sliding Tracks: Strong pulleys are very smooth and silent for rolling; high strength industrial grade hexagonal bolts able to hold 220 lbs/100 kg loads; nice pulleys have great rolling performance that far exceeds 100,000 times of rolling tests
- Metal Doorstops with Rubber Cushions: 2 Doorstops on the track ends prevent the pulley from rolling off the track; doorstops can be located freely along the track according to your needs; each stop features 2 rubber dots as buffers and silencers
- Floor Guide: Durable floor guide prevents the door from swinging during the movement and keeps it in balance and stable; a groove needs to be pre-slotted on the bottom of the door panel
- Anti-Bounce Design: Comes with anti-bounce device between the door and the track to avoid the door skipping off from the track during sliding
- Pipe Clamps: Assembled between the track and the wall to support the track and maintain a distance between them.
Questions you may ask:
Q: How to ensure the stability and safety of the door?
2 * Door Stoppers: Two door stoppers slide along the rail and tighten down at any point to stop your door exactly where you want, and they’re cushioned by rubber caps for a quiet close.
1 * Floor Guide: A T-shaped floor guide is supplied (with anchors) to prevent the door from swinging out or up against the baseboard.
2 * Anti-jumpers: Those little round discs- go on top of the door and won't allow door to be lifted off rail unless they're turned.
Q: When do you need a headboard?
- If the studs don't line up with the pre-drilled holes in the rail.
- If there is a doorway trim.
And "door depth'' plus "trim depth'' is greater than 2''
Q: How much space do I need above the doorway?
A: You will need a minimum of 5" from the top of your door to the ceiling (or crown molding, if any) for this kit to fit correctly.
Q: How thick of a door will this kit work with?
A: There are solutions for any thickness of door! The bolts included for attaching the hangers to the door support a thickness range of 1 3/8" to 1 3/4", but this can be easily navigated by countersinking the bolt head into the back side of the door, or by picking up 4 longer bolts from your local hardware store. The other thing affected by a thicker door is the spacing needed between the door and wall (or baseboard/doorway trim). Plug in your door depth and trim depth below:
2''- door depth - trim depth
If your answer is 0 or greater, then you're fine. If your answer was negative, then that number is the extra spacing you need. This extra spacing is accomplished by bolting a header board to the studs, and then the rail to this header board.
All other necessary hardware is included in the pictures.