- Brand: Goldenwarm
- Product #：DGT7BK
- Material: High Quality Steel
- Door weight capacity: 220 lb;
- Fit door panel thickness: 1 3/8 inch and 1 3/4 inch.
- ONLY the hardware is for sale: DOOR NOT INCLUDED
Why choose us
- Reliable product: Made by heavy duty raw steel, move smoothly and quietly. Get it with reasonable price and provide you a completely joyful experience.
- Easy to install: Clear and professional step-by-step insturction help you intall it in short time, save the cost of finding a carpenter and enjoy DIY your own barn door.
- Right choice for your home: Not only saving the place by simply push-and-pull, also a classic style decoration with beautiful appearance, fit any kind of room in your home.
Q: How to ensure the stability and safety of the door?
2 * Door Stoppers: Two door stoppers slide along the rail and tighten down at any point to stop your door exactly where you want, and they’re cushioned by rubber caps for a quiet close.
1 * Floor Guide: A T-shaped floor guide is supplied (with anchors) to prevent the door from swinging out or up against the baseboard.
2 * Anti-jumpers: Those little round discs- go on top of the door and won't allow door to be lifted off rail unless they're turned.
Q: When do you need a headboard?
- If the studs don't line up with the pre-drilled holes in the rail.
- If there is a doorway trim.
And "door depth'' plus "trim depth'' is greater than 2''
Q: How much space do I need above the doorway?
You will need a minimum of 5" from the top of your door to the ceiling (or crown molding, if any) for this kit to fit correctly.
Q: How thick of a door will this kit work with?
There are solutions for any thickness of door! The bolts included for attaching the hangers to the door support a thickness range of 1 3/8" to 1 3/4", but this can be easily navigated by countersinking the bolt head into the back side of the door, or by picking up 4 longer bolts from your local hardware store. The other thing affected by a thicker door is the spacing needed between the door and wall (or baseboard/doorway trim). Plug in your door depth and trim depth below:
2''- door depth - trim depth
If your answer is 0 or greater, then you're fine. If your answer was negative, then that number is the extra spacing you need. This extra spacing is accomplished by bolting a header board to the studs, and then the rail to this header board.
All other necessary hardware is included in the pictures. For 16 inches stud.
Q: What payment do you accept?
A: We offer several payment options for your convenience. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards. We also accept PayPal.
Q: How long until my order will ship?
A: We usually ship all orders within 2-5 business days of confirmed payment. The actual order processing time is subject to the instructions on each product page.
Q: How to Track the Package?
A: Once an order has shipped out, we will send you a Shipping Confirmation email that includes the tracking number and the carrier. Just go to the carrier's website and use the tracking number to track your package.
If you have an account, the tracking number and website can also be found in the Order Status History in Account-My Orders.
If you are without an account, you can use the email address and order number via the website "Customer Service-Track Order" to check the tracking information.
Q: How do i change or cancel an order?
A: We know how important your order is, so we aim to fulfill orders as quickly as possible.
- Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund.
- Orders canceled beyond 24 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of full shipping cost and 60% of the product purchase price.
- Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be canceled.
While we cannot cancel or change an order once it has been placed you are welcome to return the item to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
We partners with proven carriers that offer insurance and tracking, including: UPS, FedEx, USPS and EMS etc. All shipment times are shown in business days (Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays). Shipping times are subject to each carrier's daily cut-off time, and dependent upon warehouse turnaround.
For more about shipping policy, please click Shipping Information.
To request a cancellation please contact Customer Service at email within 24 hours and we will attempt to stop or modify the order. Once an item has produced or shipped, cancellation is not possible.
Items returned to us that meet the following guidelines will be fully refunded for the cost of the merchandise. Original shipping charges cannot be refunded. If you have any questions, please email us at Claire@goldenwarm.com.
A. Must be in resalable conditionMust be free from scratches and/or defects
B. Must not have been installed.
C. Must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging.
D. Must not have any writing on the original packaging.
E. Must not be missing pieces.
F. Must not be clearance/liquidations/closeout
For more about return policy, please click return & exchange policy.