Advanced Shower System with Temperature Display and Versatile Water Outlet Modes
- IHOMDIY's unique water temperature digital display system, just turn on the water flow, and the temperature can be displayed without batteries.
- Three-function pull-down sprayhead with a touch button allows you to switch between aerated stream, sweep, and boost.
- Boost technology increases the flow rate by 30% with the press of a button. Use Boost with stream for faster filling or with ring spray for more powerful cleaning.
- Sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup. A single lever handle makes adjusting water temperature easy.
- IHOMDIY ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance.
- Featuring thermostatic technology, the system monitors and maintains the water temperature at the degree you select.
- Material: Brass & Stainless Steel & ABS
- Valve Core Type: Ceramic Valve Core
- Weight: 2.86 kg (Main Body), 6.5 kg (Full Set Of Equipment)
- Height: 31 ¹/₂'' to 44 ⁷/₈ '' (80cm to 114cm) Adjustable
- Function: Thermostatic Valve Core With 4 Water Outlet Modes, Temperature Display
- Shower Head Type: Full Coverage, Pulsating Massage And Silk Spray
- Height Of Shower Head Adjustable: Yes
- Installation Type: Wall-Mounted
- Recommended Installation Height (From The Ground): 41 Inches For Main Body, 75 Inches For Top Sprayer
1. What material is the shower made of?
Different parts of the shower are made of different materials.
Main body: brass; Shower arm: stainless steel; Sprayer: stainless steel; Handheld and top spray shower: ABS
2. How does the shower display the water temperature without batteries?
The turbo system and temperature tester are built into the shower main body. When the water flows through, the turbine will rotate and drive to generate electricity, which is used to display the water temperature.
3. Is there any requirement for water pressure?
In general, the water pressure of ordinary household water can meet the requirements. The specific water pressure requirement is 0.1~0.5 MPa.
4. Can the water temperature display be in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius?
Sorry, it can't. All current temperature display shower products are designed in degrees Celsius.
5. What is the warranty of the shower system?
Like any other product, the shower system has a 5-year warranty as well. Free replacements within the warranty period.