Single-Hole Smart Bathroom Faucet with Temperature Display
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Feature: 180° Swivel Spout
- Style: Contemporary
- Material: Brass
- Number Of Holes: 1
- Number Of Handles: Single Handle
- Handle Type: Lever
- Temperature Display: Battery-free Water Temperature Display
- Sprayer: ABS Sprayer
- Flow Rate: 1.8gpm(6.8L/min)@ 60 psi
- Included Components: Mounting Hardware/Hot&Cold Water Pipes/Rubber Gasket/Metal Gasket
- This digital water temperature display system allows the temperature to be displayed simply by turning on the flow of water and does not need to install any batteries.
- This bathroom faucet can be rotated at any angle horizontally and vertically to meet various needs.
- The unique waterfall design tap provides a beautiful water presentation. Single rotary button switch design for effortless flow and temperature control.
- The spray face features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup. A single lever handle makes adjusting water temperature easy.
- The ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance.
Temperature Digital Display
This bathroom faucet has a temperature display function to ensure that the water is at the most comfortable temperature (Temperatures are shown in Celsius and cannot be adjusted to Fahrenheit).
180° Swivel Spout
Basin Faucet with a 360-degree swivel spout design, you can swivel the head of the bathroom faucet to control the direction of water flow, this especially makes it easier for your children to reach for washing hands or brushing teeth. 180° rotation design for flexible use and increased cleaning area.
Wide Waterfall Flow & Layer Filtering Design
The unique waterfall design allows you to enjoy a comfortable experience of a fresh and pure fountain stream. This waterfall bathroom faucet comes with layer filtering, providing pure & clean water to take care of your daily health.
Saving More Water
Single handle knob for easy control of hot and cold. Bathroom faucets use ceramic valves that are tested for up to 600,000 life cycles at 90 degrees, which can save more water. Every product is under an Ultrahigh Hydraulic Pressure Test, which ensures no leak or burst problem so that every customer can trust us and buy our products.